HRJ Consulting Ltd. respects your right to privacy and is committed to the protection of your personal information. This policy summarizes what personal identifiable information we may collect, how we might use it and to whom we may disclose it. This policy also describes other important information relating to your privacy.
What information do we collect and why?
When your organization applies to us for Donor investment, only the information that enables us to process your request is collected. At other times information may be collected from you through direct contact by one of our Program Officers or other staff. This information is required to properly facilitate the application, grant management and reporting processes.
Necessary information collected may include:
- Information establishing your organization’s corporate identity, including the organization’s name (operating and legal), confirmation of the organization’s federal tax identification number, jurisdictional corporate identification numbers and other similar public information
- The organization’s type, address, phone number and email addresses
- Financial, corporate, budgetary and other data which may include information that identifies specific individuals
- Additional information to help us determine your organization’s eligibility for grants from our Donors
- General information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request and the domain name and country from which you request information) to improve our website and better meet your needs
What do we do with the information collected?
The information collected is used to communicate with you and to facilitate the application, grant management and reporting processes.
Information collected and held by us within Canada is protected under various laws of the Canadian Federal and Provincial governments. In keeping with such laws we do not disclose, without your prior consent, any material that would identify specific individuals or any information required to be kept private. In the process of evaluating your application, certain information you provide about your organization is disclosed to our Donors; however, information identifying specific individuals is never disclosed during this evaluation process.
HRJ Consulting Ltd. will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected without your explicit consent except as required by law.
Please be aware all information submitted to HRJ Consulting Ltd. online is stored temporarily on a server located in the United States. As a result, such information is subject to disclosure (including undisclosed access) to various authorities and other entities in the United States in accordance with the United States’ laws respecting foreign intelligence surveillance (including the USA Patriot Act) and other laws of the United States (collectively the US Laws).