HRJ Consulting Ltd. respects your right to privacy and is committed to the protection of your personal information. This policy summarizes what personal information we may collect, how we might use it and to whom we may disclose it. This policy also describes other important information relating to your privacy.
What information do we collect and why?
When your organization applies to us for Donor investment, only the information that enables us to process your request is collected. At other times information may be collected from you through direct contact by one of our Program Officers or other staff. This information is required to properly facilitate the application, grant management and reporting processes.
Necessary information collected may include:
- Business contact information establishing you as a representative of your organization, including your name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business e-mail address, business fax number and other similar business information.
- Information establishing your organization’s corporate identity, including the organization’s name (operating and legal), confirmation of the organization’s federal employer identification or registered charitable number, jurisdictional corporate identification numbers, board of directors lists, establishing corporate documents and other similar public information.
- The organization’s type, address, phone number, email and website addresses.
- Financial, corporate, budgetary and other data or documentation which may include information that identifies specific individuals.
- Additional information to help us determine your organization’s eligibility for grants from our Donors.
- General information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request and the domain name and country from which you request information) to improve our website and better meet your needs
What do we do with the information collected?
The information collected is used to communicate with you and to facilitate the application, grant management and reporting processes.
Information collected and held by us within Canada is protected under various laws of the Canadian Federal and Provincial governments. In keeping with such laws we do not disclose, without your prior consent, any material that would identify specific individuals or any information required to be kept private. In the process of evaluating your application, certain information you provide about your organization is disclosed to our Donors, representatives, affiliates, agents, administrators, advisors and/or consultants; however, information identifying specific individuals is never disclosed during this evaluation process.
HRJ Consulting Ltd. will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected without your explicit consent except as required by law.
Applicants need to be aware that all information submitted to HRJ Consulting Ltd. online is stored on a server located in the United States. As a result, such information is subject to disclosure (including undisclosed access by) to various authorities and other entities in the United States in accordance with the United States’ laws respecting foreign intelligence surveillance (including, but not limited to, the USA Patriot Act) and other laws of the United States (collectively the “US Laws”).